We are pleased to offer 'For Sale' with no onward chain, a beautifully presented first floor 'Assisted Living' retirement apartment overlooking the communal gardens with convenient access to Brackley town centre (0.3 miles). *Video Tour Available*
We are pleased to offer 'For Sale' with no onward chain, a beautifully presented first floor 'Assisted Living' retirement apartment overlooking the communal gardens with convenient access to Brackley town centre (0.3 miles).
From the communal reception lobby, stairs and lifts rise to all floors.
The private hallway within the apartment has a useful walk-in store cupboard, telecom entry phone system and doors leading to the adjoining rooms. The living room is a very light room with a double glazed window and glazed casement door opening onto the Juliet balcony which in-turn overlooks the communal gardens. The kitchen has a range of fitted appliances and integrated appliances.
The double bedroom again overlooks the gardens and benefits from a double wardrobe. The apartment is served by a three piece bathroom suite together separate shower area.
St Rumbolds Court is an assisted living development and was constructed by McCarthy & Stone in 2008/9. It comprises of 62 apartments over three floors. There is a lift to each floor. There is 24 hour cover at the development and the Estate Manager can be contacted from within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Estate Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Careline response system. There is one hour of housekeeping included in the service charge. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over 60 or 55 for second person.
LEASE&SERVICECHARGE We have been advised of the following:
- The tenure is leasehold and the length of the lease has 111 years remaining.
- The monthly service charge is £584.00 approximately and the ground rent is £217.50 half yearly.
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Council Tax Band: C (Northants Council)
- EPC Rating: B
- Services supplied: Mains water, electric
- Heating Type: Electric storage heaters
- Broadband Coverage: Standard, Superfast & Ultrafast
- Mobile Network Coverage: EE, Three & Vodafone
- Parking: Residents parking
- Restrictions: It is a condition of purchase that residents be over 60 or 55 for second person.
- Stamp Duty Calculator - https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/calculate-stamp-duty-land-tax/#/intro
VIRTUALVIEWING Please note that there is a video tour available for this property. Please contact Davies & Partners on 01280 702867 or via email - email@example.com and we will send you the web-link.